If you want to train your child balancing, without any trouble and complications of training wheels, Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike is the perfect choice for you. This bike includes all needed features for your child to learn balancing.
Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike Review
Benefits of Customers
- The seat and handlebars of this bike can be adjusted as per the height of your kids. So this stroller is enough for your toddler for the transition to a pedal bike.
- Without requiring any tools this bike can be assembled within a short time.
- If you go with the 2015 version of the strider, you will get padded saddle and taller seat post for your taller child. Moreover, you will gain a bonus with all above features.
- To ensure smoother and safer riding of your baby, it comes with five-spoke wheels with high-quality bearings.
- It weighs only 6.7 lbs, so your toddler can easily carry this lightweight balance bike anywhere.
Features of the Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike
- Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike fits from 18 months toddler to 5 years old children.
- This bike can accommodate a rider up to 60 lbs.
- Its steel handlebars are 12.7 mm long.
- In the 2015 version of the strider, padded seat is included and the 2013 version has the standard seat.
- Its five-spoke wheels come with high-quality bearings.
- It includes a footrest with grip tape.
Pros and Cons of Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike
- This balance bike can be used for a long time since it allows a wide age range of the child.
- No more tool is required to assemble and adjust the seat and handlebars.
- It is a superb light weighted bike, weighs only 6.7 pounds.
- Its tires are also light weighted and maintenance-free.
- This bike comes with different eye-catching colors so you can pick up the right color for your boys or girls.
- Although the bike allows a wide age range of the child, but parents will have to spend a large amount to buy the accessories.
- Price may be an issue for some parents.
How to Maintain This Balance Bike
To make sure the long durability of the balance bike, you should clean, service and lubricate your strider regularly. You should clean the mud and dust off the bike as soon as possible, to keep your bike in good position. To keep your bike free from rust, wipe out the bike with a soft cloth after every wash and lubricate in every week.
Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike is a worldwide parents’ loving bike. Because it contains a lot of amazing features at an affordable price. So just buy the Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike and ensure happy bike riding of your child.