This is not only the top-selling balance bike on the market, but it is also the highest rated and reviewed bike in the world. It also has the youngest starting age for children at eighteen months old. As long as the child can walk, they are ready to use this balance bike, with minimal help. Of all balance bikes sold today, this one has the most adjustable handlebar and seat height.
It comes with a mini-seat rated for children between eighteen and thirty-six months. Strider also sells a padded seat with a longer seat post for an older child, but it is sold separately. The wheels are light-weight industrial foam that is airless and requires no maintenance.
Strider 12 Classic No-Pedal Balance Bike Review
Strider 12 classic No-Pedal Balance Bike is a classic balance bike for your toddler to train riding a bike. It is one of the best selling balance bikes in the world because it includes a great number of features like lowest seat height, maintenance free wheels, no-flat tires and may more.
Benefits of Customers
- This is a super lightweight balance bike so your toddler can carry it easily without any help from you.
- It comes with the lowest seat height so your little one can easily ride on this balance bike.
- The padded seat of this balance bike is highly cushioned and comfortable, so the riding of your child becomes smooth and protected at every time.
- Since its maintenance free wheels are made of foam so you have no need to be worried more, about the tires.
- It’s easily adjustable handlebars and seat can be adjusted as per the need of your child. So you can continue this bike for your child from 18 months to 5 years.
- You can assemble the bike easily within a few minutes by using only a wrench.
Features of the Strider 12 Classic No-Pedal Balance Bike
- Strider 12 classic allows the weight of the child up to 60 lbs.
- This super lightweight balance bike weighs only 6.7 lbs.
- Its adjustable handlebars are 12.7 mm long.
- The adjustable seat of this bike can be adjusted according to the height of the child.
- Its tires are made of EVA polymer which is puncture free.
- It includes a frame-integrated footrest under the saddle of the bike.
- This bike comes with 4 eye-catching colors.
Pros and Cons Strider 12 Classic No-Pedal Balance Bike
- It is a great bike for the beginner to learn balance on two-wheels.
- This balance bike is
- No need to bear any maintenance cost.
- The lightweight aluminum is used to construct the frame of the bike so it is easy to carry.
- Different STRIDER add-ons can be used with this bike.
- The seats of this bike are comparatively hard for your toddler may not feel comfort by sitting on the seat.
- Since Strider 12 classic hasn’t the feature of the pedal so your children will not find it useful when they have learned how to balance.
How to Maintain this Balance Bike
To ensure more durability of your bike, you should take proper care of your bike. Although Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike comes with maintenance-free wheels, but you should always clean the bike after every use. If it becomes dirty or muddy, wipe out it with a soft damp cloth and wait until it becomes dry.
Strider 12 classic no-pedal balance bike is an outstanding multi-featured balance bike at an affordable price. With this bike, your toddler can easily learn biking without any help of you.So you can select Strider 12 classic no-pedal balance bike for your little one without any hesitation to enjoy the freedom of riding.