Schylling Scuttlebug Lady Bug Ride On is an ideal toy for the toddlers of busy moms and dads since it comes with a super lightweight and easy-to-folding system. Busy parents can easily fold it within a twinkle of an eye and carry it just like a feather.
Schylling Scuttlebug Lady Bug Ride On Review
Benefits of Customers When They Use This Schylling Scuttlebug Lady Bug Ride On
- Since it is a superb lightweight trike so your child can easily carry it and also maneuver it as like as a feather.
- Scuttlebug trike comes with an easy 3-step folding system. So you can fold this trike within a moment when you are on the travel. Even if you want to enter a super shop, you can fold the whole trike into one-third of it within a twinkle of an eye.
- Front wheel steering of this bike helps your child to learn both steering and balance equally. So your child becomes ready to ride a pedal bike within a short time. Moreover, these non-scrabble and indoor-friendly wheels allow your child to maneuver the trike on the tiles floor.
- You have no need to spend a little bit of time to assemble it. You just buy it and your child will be able to maneuver it immediately.
Features of the Schylling Scuttlebug Lady Bug Ride On
- It is suitable for the child whose age range is 1 to 3 years.
- It weighs only 4.2 pounds.
- It includes front wheel steering with a non-scratch wheel.
- This trike comes with a compact design.
Pros and Cons Schylling Scuttlebug Lady Bug Ride On
- It is a great lightweight trike with 2 pounds weight.
- Its compact design helps to carry and store it easily.
- Front wheel steering ensures smooth maneuverability of the trike.
- This is an indoor-friendly ride on.
- It is not a perfect Trike for a few large toddlers.