Kinderfeets Wooden Balance Bike is a high-quality push balance bike for the toddlers. It’s really a great choice for the older toddlers who till now can’t ride the bike with confidence. This high-quality chalkboard finish bike can be the perfect one for your little angel to boost the performance.
Kinderfeets Pink Chalkboard Wooden Balance Bike Review
Benefits of Customers
- The bike weighs only around 8 pounds. So when your toddler becomes tired he or she can easily carry this bike.
- This balance bike comes with a colorful chalkboard finish so your kids can use it as a board of practicing their creative art.
- Its removable and washable seat cover is greatly advantageous for you. Normally, kids get dirty frequently so they make the seat cover dirty too. Now you can easily clean the removable seat cover of this bike.
- Its foot pegs help your child to rest his or her feet. So your child can practice balancing, gliding, and steering for a long period.
- Since it includes airless EVA tires, so you have no need to be worried about the issues of maintaining or puncturing of the tires.
Features of the Kinderfeets Pink Chalkboard Wooden Balance Bike
- Kinderfeets Balance Bike is made of wood, collected from fast-growing birch trees.
- It includes EVAAirless environment-friendly Tires.
- It allows the rider up to 60 pounds.
- It comes with a colorful chalkboard finish.
- The seat of this bike can be adjusted from 13 to 16 inches.
- It has unique foot pegs.
Pros and Cons Kinderfeets Pink Chalkboard Wooden Balance Bike
- Great balance bike for environment-conscious parents.
- It is made of high-quality homemade wood.
- The seat of this bike is cushioned and adjustable.
- As the seat cover of this bike is removable, it’s easy to wash.
- Foot pegs ensure the right placement of your child’s feet in the cruising time.
- This balance bike comes with varieties of colorful chalkboard finish.
- Although it has adjustable seat height but it is a little bit small for the larger child.
- Its handlebars are not so adjustable.
- It’s price obviously a big issue for few parents
How to Maintain This Balance Bike
You should take some steps to maintain Kinderfeets properly. Never leave this bike in outside because rain can damage the wood of this bike. Excessive sunlight is also harmful to the bike. Also, keep in mind that because of regular use of the bike, bolts may become loose. So you should check it regularly before riding.
Kinderfeets Pink Chalkboard Wooden Balance Bike is the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified balance bike. If you look at the reviews of this bike over the internet, you can easily understand how high-quality bike it is. Moreover, it comes with almost a reasonable price compared to the others. So you can choose Kinderfeets Pink Chalkboard Wooden Balance Bike for your child without any doubt.